What our partners say
we let them speak for ourselves
- Angeline Ward,Senior International Marketing Officer, International Office, University of Central LancashireWe started working with Global for Education in July 2014 and I have been very impressed by their professional approach to student recruitment and their links with the diplomatic network in London which is vital in international student recruitment. They have also taken a keen interest in our programmes and I am confident that we will be able to work together for successful student recruitment at UCLan.
- Heath Aster,International Centre, University of ChesterGlobal for Education and Training are a reputable agency, who already in their short time with the University of Chester, have demonstrated their expertise and knowledge in the sector. They have provided a reliable education and visa counselling service to our students, and we are pleased to be working with them.
- Sally-Anne Awcock,International Recruitment Officer, University of South WalesThe University of South Wales is proud of our association with GfET, and look forward to meeting their students each intake. GfET provide excellent support to their students from the application stage to enrolment and play a key role in introducing students to the university.
- Dan Herman,International Recruitment Officer, Liverpool Hope UniversityLiverpool Hope University is a faith-based, liberal arts university in the safe, vibrant student city of Liverpool. Hope has a well deserved reputation for scholarly excellence, beautiful campuses and a supportive environment where the individual is celebrated. We would be happy to receive applications from quality students via GfET!
- Henna Bhatti,Student Recruitment Manager, Middle East & North Africa, Cambridge Education GroupWe started working with GfET from September 2013. They are incredibly professional, efficient and reliable. It is a pleasure to work with them and we look forward to seeing our cooperation get stronger and stronger.
- Mr Andreas Opprecht,Sales Area Manager, EurocentresEurocentres language schools offer innovative and personalised language tuition on the highest level of quality. A language-stay abroad begins with a professional consultation. We therefore expect the same level of dedication and professionalism from our representatives in the respective markets. We have been working with Global for Education and Training since 2013. Their employees know the Eurocentres schools, courses and destinations and have been giving competent and reliable advise to Eurocentres students. We are looking forward to a long and fruitful partnership.
- Annett D’Amico,Marketing Manager, British Study Centres School of EnglishGlobal for Education & Training have been a trusted agency of British Study Centres for several years now and we have thoroughly enjoyed working with them. They offer great support to their students and their reliable and efficient staff always get back to us quickly. We would not hesitate to recommend Global for Education & Training to any student looking for a helping hand with planning their studies abroad!
- Noel Borg,Regional Director, Embassy English (Study Group)Embassy English a member of Study Group International has been represented by Global for Education & Training since 2013 and we have found them to be a company of highest integrity and consummate professionals.
We have not had any problems at all with students they counsel on our behalf, they are always well informed and prepared to study overseas. Students have arrived and successfully completed their courses with us.
Even more testimonials
too many to be false
- Michael Quinn,UK Director, Centre of English StudiesWe at Centre of English Studies have enjoyed our working relationship with Global for Education & Training. We first started to work with GfET at the end of 2013 and since then we have developed a strong relationship. We find GfET an excellent partner as they are extremely professional in everything that they do. Their students arrive well information and are excited about their courses. We look forward to building on this excellent relationship over the coming years.
- Cheryl Rumsey,Sales Manager, Studio CambridgeWe began working with GfET in October 2014. So far, we have been very impressed with their knowledge of the market and efficiency. We look forward to working with GfET more closely in the future.
- Mark Harmer,Principal, Excel College, English & IELTS AcademyWe have been working with Global Education & Training since the beginning of 2014 and have been impressed with their professional approach and the quality of the service provided. We are very happy to be working in partnership together.